Kid’s Martial Arts Classes (Ages 8-12) in Naperville, IL
Best Kid’s Self-Defense Martial Arts Classes in Naperville!
At The Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts, we provide our youth students with the practical self-defense skills needed in today’s world, as well as the personal development most valued by today’s top colleges and companies. In an ever-changing and ever-challenging world, our students know how to learn, how to lead and how to win.
- We promote non-violent resolutions to conflict.
- Students will learn confidence, self-discipline, and control as they learn how to act and react to the world around them.
- Our young students are treated with respect and are taught to return the same respect to others.
- Through praise and encouragement our students learn the value of setting goals and working to achieve them.
- If you are a parent searching for ways to counter balance the negative messages bombarding your children from movies, television and other forms of pop culture, search no further!
So Much More Than A Kid’s Karate Class!
The different classes for the Warrior’s Edge Kid’s Aiki Ninjutsu program are as follows:
Kid’s Beginner’s Martial Arts Class
This Skills and Drills class concentrates on the secrets of taking balance and powerful strikes. The student will focus on:
- Striking with coordinated body movement versus relying on muscle strength
- Hitting the ground safely
- Basic sword cuts
- 3 techniques on how to defend unarmed against a sword attacker
- 5 Ninjutsu techniques that teach movement/self-defense
- 8 foundational Aiki (harmonious interaction) techniques that teach how to take control of a larger attacker
To see the Skills and Drills class in action, click here
Kid’s Intermediate Martial Arts Class
Technique mastery is studied in the Aiki Ninjutsu class that specializes in various unarmed scenarios, as well as understanding and utilizing the martial arts secrets that have been passed down for over 900 years.
- 8 foundational techniques that teach the principles of Ninjutsu
- 7 secrets on how to become the most efficient martial artist possible
- 18 ways to lock up a downed attacker
- Defending yourself depending on your emotions at the time
- Situational self-defense techniques against common attacks
- Defense against knife and club attacks
Kid’s Advanced Martial Arts Class
In the Master’s Club class, the student studies real world, armed and unarmed fighting in depth.
- How to defend against ground fighters
- Principles for dealing with multiple attackers
- Firearm disarms and retention
- Utilizing the skills learned under stressful conditions
Kid’s Black Belt Martial Arts Training
Once the student has internalized the above mentioned material and passes their black belt test, they will qualify to train in the secret strategies of the 12 lineage systems that comprise our unique martial art. This training will take a student from an enthusiast to a master martial artist.
Get Your Child Started Today in the Best Kid’s Martial Arts Program In Naperville, IL!
Call 630.416.1946 to set up your FREE Trial Week!