Ninja and Samurai Martial Arts Weapons Training in Naperville, IL
Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts teaches how to use and defend against all of the major Samurai and Ninja weapons from ancient Japan as well as modern weapons such as firearms. Our weapons classes are taught with realistic application for today’s world. You will learn how to adapt the principles of ancient weapons to everyday items that are found all around you on a daily basis.
Authentic Ninja and Samurai Weapons Training at Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts Includes:
- Japanese Swords (Katana, Wakizashi and Ninja-To)
- Tanto (Knife)
- Staff weapons to include the Bo (6 ft.) and Hanbo (3 ft.)
- Kusari Fundo (3 ft. weighted chain)
- Shuriken (Throwing Blades)
- Yari and Naginata (Spears)
- Firearms (Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle)
All categories can be done at different interest levels from basic understanding of how to use the weapon to complete mastery.
To see a sampling of our weapons training, check out our Video Gallery!
Get Your Child Started Today in the Best Kid’s Martial Arts Program In Naperville, IL!
Call 630.416.1946 to set up your FREE Trial Class