The Premier Self-Defense Martial Arts School in Naperville, IL
Martial Arts Classes for the Whole Family
- We are dedicated to teaching self-protection and self-perfection.
- Warrior’s Edge has Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu classes for youth and adults.
- We also offer traditional Aikido classes that teach Aikido based on O’Sensei Morehei Ueshiba’s teachings and that of the Hombu Dojo in Japan.
- We have martial arts classes for children 4 to 7 years old called Ninja Rangers.
- Our Warrior Women program offers self-defense classes for women only.
- All classes are taught by certified ADULT black belt instructors.
- Our instructors train local and federal law enforcement officers, bodyguard and security agents as well as high school self-defense classes.
- Located in Naperville but still convenient for residents in Aurora, Warrenville, Lisle, Downer’s Grove, Plainfield and other suburbs located south and west of Chicago.
Martial Arts Classes Convenient for Naperville, Aurora and Lisle IL
Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu is a martial arts system with 12 lineages that have over 900 years of tradition!
These systems include 6 styles that were practiced by the Samurai as well as 6 that were mastered by the Ninja families of ancient Japan. Unlike most martial arts systems, the Banzenkan concentrates on much more than just the physical fighting aspects of the martial arts. We are dedicated to teaching our students the secrets to self-improvement and personal empowerment, which have been passed down over many centuries.
Our students are on a life journey to become modern day “warriors”. Our definition of a warrior is an “empowered and compassionate protector of others.” When our students walk into a room, everyone there is safer because of their presence. This philosophy can be found in our Code of Mindful Action, which helps our students get what they want in life, while making the world a better place.
We believe martial arts should be a way of life not just a strategy for kicking and punching!